George Tools Shotblasting cabinet 220L
This medium sized Shotblasting cabinet from George Tools is perfect for anyone who requires occasional blasting. Thanks to the side door on the cabinet, access is made easy and larger items can be easily placed into the cabinet. This blasting cabinet has a maximum working pressure of 8.5 Bar and is suitable for most abrasives in our product line apart from nutshells and steel shot.
This Shotblasting cabinet 220 Liter comes with:
- Blasting gun
- Nozzles (4/5/6/7mm)
- Protective film for the window (5 pieces)
Please note: Make sure you wear eye, ear and mouth protection at all times during use to prevent any contact with abrasive materials in your eyes or airways.
For this model you have the option to connect an extraction unit. This can be ordered separately. We always recommend using an extraction unit during sandblasting, not using one can cause decreased vision and will eventually lead to dust escaping any small crevises. To start using a blasting cabinet you will also require a compressor with ample air supply. We recommend a compressor with a minimum of 300 L/min and a maximum of 700 L/min.
| ||63 x 87.5 x 132 cm|
| ||Antracite (RAL 7015)|
| ||Delivery time: 5 - 10 workdays|
| ||George Tools|
| ||220 Liter|
| ||40-80 PSI / 2,8-5,5 Bar|
- Kraftmeister Shot blasting cabinet Pro R85 350 Litres£1,429.00 £1,225.00In stock
- Kraftmeister Professional Pressure blasting cabinet 990L£3,295.00 £2,450.00In stock
- Kraftmeister Professional Blasting cabinet 1200L£3,185.00 £2,858.00In stock
- George Tools table top Shotblasting Cabinet 90L£187.00In stock
- George Tools table top Shotblasting cabinet 110L£247.50 £199.00In stock
- George Tools double sandblaster 2 x 26L£253.00In stock
- George Tools table top Shotblasting cabinet 190L£302.50In stock
- Kraftmeister professional sandblasting cabinet 420L£1,645.00In stock