Kraftmeister Oak worktop single Pro 68 cm
A major advantage of oak is that it has a high density with very solid and strong characteristics making it a very durable and suitable material for use in harsh working environments. Aesthetically, oak has a more attractive and robust look compared to other commonly used worktop materials such as MDF or plywood, this is due to the natural structure and colour of the wood. Pre-drilled threaded holes allow easy fitment to the cabinet frames as well as allowing it to be changed very quickly, if necessary. This worktop has been treated with a high quality protective lacquer to increase its lifespan. The products from the Endurance Pro line are of a superior quality and particularly suitable for professional and industrial use!
The oak worktops from the Kraftmeister Endurance Pro series are only suitable for other products from the same series!
| ||Delivery time: 5 - 10 workdays|
| ||3.6 cm|
| ||65 cm|
| ||68 x 65 x 3.6 cm|
- Kraftmeister Endurance Pro Hobart workstation£2,061.00 £1,854.90In stock
- Kraftmeister Endurance Pro Brisbane workstation£6,638.50 £5,974.65In stock
- Kraftmeister Endurance Pro Gold Coast workstation£7,795.00 £7,015.50In stock
- Kraftmeister Endurance Pro Cairns workstation£9,093.50 £8,184.15In stock
- Kraftmeister Workstation Gosford Endurance Pro£3,914.50 £3,523.05In stock
- Kraftmeister Workstation Hervey Bay Endurance Pro£2,634.50 £2,371.05In stock
- Kraftmeister Workstation Wagga Wagga Endurance Pro£2,934.50 £2,641.05In stock