When you visit our website, a connection is established with the CookieFirst server to allow us to obtain valid consent from you for the use of certain cookies. CookieFirst then stores a cookie in your browser to activate only those cookies for which you have given consent and to document this properly. The processed data is stored until the predetermined storage period expires or you request the data to be deleted. Notwithstanding the foregoing, certain mandatory legal retention periods may apply.
Data processing agreement
We have entered into a data processing agreement with CookieFirst. This is an agreement required by data protection legislation, which ensures that the data of our website visitors is processed only according to our instructions and in accordance with the GDPR.
Server log files
Our website and CookieFirst automatically collect and store information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. The following data is collected:
- Your consent status or withdrawal of consent
- Your anonymized IP address
- Information about your browser
- Information about your device
- The date and time you visited our website
- The URL of the webpage where you saved or updated your consent preferences
- The approximate location of the user who saved their consent preference
- A universally unique identification code (UUID) of the website visitor who clicked on the cookie banner.