Window protective film for sandblasting cabinet 90 L
5 - 10 workdays
- Exclusive dealer of Kraftmeister and George Tools
- Largest range of workshop equipment in Europe
- All products can be viewed in our XXL showroom
- Professional advice from our product experts
- Our customers rate us with an average of 9
This additional set of protective films is used to protect the window of your blasting cabinet. Due to the abrasive media and dust flying around and sometimes even hitting the window screen, it may become less clear over time. This can make blasting less visible and thus, less efficient. It is therefore advisable to replace the foils regularly. A set is already included with most blast cabinets, however, depending on which blasting media is used, the wear and tear of this protective screen wil vary.
- This set of protective films is suitable for the George Tools table top Shotblasting cabinet 90L.
|5 - 10 workdays
Do you have a question?
Would you like to know more? Send an E-mail to George at Work. We'll try to reply as soon as possible after you've sent your question. We'll reply within at least one business day.