Kraftmeister Premium oak worktop for 1 cabinet
5 - 10 workdays
- Exclusive dealer of Kraftmeister and George Tools
- Largest range of workshop equipment in Europe
- All products can be viewed in our XXL showroom
- Professional advice from our product experts
- Our customers rate us with an average of 9
Pros and consAccording to our expert Victor
- Protective coating included
- Easy mounting to storage cabinets
- Can only be combined with Premium line products
Oak worktop - Kraftmeister Premium Line
A major advantage of oak is that it has a high level density with very solid and strong characteristics making it a very durable and suitable material for use in harsh working environments. Aesthetically, oak has a more attractive and robust look compared to other commonly used worktop materials such as MDF or plywood, this is due to the natural structure and colour of the wood. Pre-drilled threaded holes allow easy fitment to the workbench frame. All products from the NextGen premium line are of a superior quality and suitable for professional as well as industrial use!
The worktop measures 0.68m and is an exact fit for one lower cabinet from the NextGen and Performance series.
Please note: The oak worktop from the Kraftmeister Premium Line is only suitable for other products from within the NextGen or Performance series (60 cm depth)!
|5 - 10 workdays
|68 x 60 x 3.6 cm
Do you have a question?
Would you like to know more? Send an E-mail to George at Work. We'll try to reply as soon as possible after you've sent your question. We'll reply within at least one business day.