Kraftmeister Pro workbench MDF 150 cm black
5 - 10 workdays
- Exclusive dealer of Kraftmeister and George Tools
- Largest range of workshop equipment in Europe
- All products can be viewed in our XXL showroom
- Professional advice from our product experts
- Our customers rate us with an average of 9
Pros and consAccording to our expert Victor
- Extra deep 70 cm worktop
- Including adjustable legs tot 5 cm
- Can be expanded with a tool wall
- Available in two colours only
The workbenches from Kraftmeisters Titanium line are known for their high quality and are a great addition to every professional garage. The products from this series are suitable for daily and intensive use. The thick worktop has a high load-bearing capacity and with a depth of 70 cm, it offers enough space for all your jobs. The heavy-duty workbench is fully modular, which means you can always add or remove parts.
The durable MDF material has a long lifespan just like Oak and is not quickly affected by outside influences. This is mainly due to the very high wear resistance as well as the protective coating on the outside. MDF is a safe to use material because it is not sensitive to temperature fluctuations and does not splinter. The pre-drilled threaded holes also make assembly to the additional workbench parts very easy.
Advantages of a Kraftmeister workbench MDF 150cm:
- Fully modular
- Adjustable feet up to 5 cm
- Tough worktop manufactured from MDF
|Black Schwarz (RAL9011)
|150 x 70 x 98 cm
|5 - 10 workdays
Do you have a question?
Would you like to know more? Send an E-mail to George at Work. We'll try to reply as soon as possible after you've sent your question. We'll reply within at least one business day.