Kraftmeister Pro workbench stainless steel 200 cm black
5 - 10 workdays
- Exclusive dealer of Kraftmeister and George Tools
- Largest range of workshop equipment in Europe
- All products can be viewed in our XXL showroom
- Professional advice from our product experts
- Our customers rate us with an average of 9
Pros and consAccording to our expert Victor
- Extra deep 70 cm worktop
- Including adjustable legs tot 5 cm
- Can be expanded with a tool wall
- Available in two colours only
The workbenches from Kraftmeisters Titanium line are known for their high quality and are a great addition to every professional garage. The products from this series are suitable for daily and intensive use. The thick worktop has a high load-bearing capacity and with a depth of 70 cm, it offers enough space for all your jobs. The heavy-duty workbench is fully modular, which means you can always add or remove parts.
Stainless steel worktop
This workbench has a robust stainless steel worktop. A big advantage of stainless steel is that it is resistant to liquids and is a maintenance-free material. The pre-drilled threaded holes also make assembly to the additional workbench parts very easy.
Advantages of a Kraftmeister workbench with tool panel:
- Fully modular
- Adjustable feet up to 5 cm
- Rigid stainless steel worktop
|Black Schwarz (RAL9011)
|200 x 70 x 98 cm
|5 - 10 workdays
Do you have a question?
Would you like to know more? Send an E-mail to George at Work. We'll try to reply as soon as possible after you've sent your question. We'll reply within at least one business day.