Sandblasting agent corundum
5 - 10 workdays
- Exclusive dealer of Kraftmeister and George Tools
- Largest range of workshop equipment in Europe
- All products can be viewed in our XXL showroom
- Professional advice from our product experts
- Our customers rate us with an average of 9
Corund blasting grit (better known as Aluminium oxide) is one of the hardest materials found in nature and is therefore perfect for blasting work. It is a reusable grit with a long service life and is also the hardest blasting grit in our current range.
This grit is best for removing stubborn old rust on iron / steel and other types of metals. It removes the heaviest blasting work with ease due to its hardness. For finer less intense work we recommend our alternative blasting grit.
Corund is recommended for use in blasting cabinets as it can be reused for up to 20 rounds in the blast cabinet, dependant on pressure and application.
Advantages of Corund blasting grit:
- Ideal for blasting all types of hard surfaces
- Best suited for removing stubborn rust and old coatings.
- Creates a rough surface
- To be used in: blast cabinets
- Grain shape: angular
|5 - 10 workdays
|1 - 1,4 mm / FEPA F 016
|Blasting cabins, Blasting Pots, Pressure Blasting Cabinet
Do you have a question?
Would you like to know more? Send an E-mail to George at Work. We'll try to reply as soon as possible after you've sent your question. We'll reply within at least one business day.