Sandblasting agent extra fine garnet airbrushing
5 - 10 workdays
- Exclusive dealer of Kraftmeister and George Tools
- Largest range of workshop equipment in Europe
- All products can be viewed in our XXL showroom
- Professional advice from our product experts
- Our customers rate us with an average of 9
Garnet blasting grit is similar to our Sibasiv grit. A grit without iron. The raw grains can be reused several times and provide a rough end result. A more widely used steel grit due to the lower hardness compared to Corund and Sibasiv. This steel grit scores 7.5 to 8 on the Mohs hardness scale.
Advantages of Garnet blasting grit:
- Grain shape: angular
- Used on materials: concrete, wood, iron, steel
- Ideal for removal of: paint, rust, facade and concrete renovations
- Suitable for blast pots and blast cabinets
- Supplied in a 25 kg bag
|5 - 10 workdays
|0,075 - 0,150 mm / MESH 200
|Blasting cabins, Blasting Pots, Pressure Blasting Cabinet
|7,5 - 8 Mohs
Do you have a question?
Would you like to know more? Send an E-mail to George at Work. We'll try to reply as soon as possible after you've sent your question. We'll reply within at least one business day.