Sandblasting agent aluminum silicate
5 - 10 workdays
- Exclusive dealer of Kraftmeister and George Tools
- Largest range of workshop equipment in Europe
- All products can be viewed in our XXL showroom
- Professional advice from our product experts
- Our customers rate us with an average of 9
Aluminum Silicate blasting medium is highly recommended for use in a blast pot (one-time-use). It works perfectly for removing old paint or rust stuck to aluminum, stainless steel or other metals.
Due to its softness, this aluminum silicate abrasive will split after use, which makes it unsuitable for use in blast cabinets. Blasting media that we recommend for use in blasting cabinets are the Corund, Garnet (Speedblast) and Sibasiv blasting grits due to the hardness of these raw materials.
Aluminium Silicaat voordelen:
- Suitable for: aluminum, stainless steel, steel, stone, concrete
- Splitting property: ideal for blast pots
- Ideal for removing: paint traces
- Suitable for blast pots but, given it's single use; not suitable for blast cabinets
- Sold in a 25 kg bag
|5 - 10 workdays
|0,2 - 1 mm
Do you have a question?
Would you like to know more? Send an E-mail to George at Work. We'll try to reply as soon as possible after you've sent your question. We'll reply within at least one business day.