Sandblasting agent sibasiv
5 - 10 workdays
- Exclusive dealer of Kraftmeister and George Tools
- Largest range of workshop equipment in Europe
- All products can be viewed in our XXL showroom
- Professional advice from our product experts
- Our customers rate us with an average of 9
Sibasiv blasting grit is a calcinated bauxite. A tough blasting medium made from natural materials that is good for multiple use (maximum 20 rounds). It scores an 8 out of 10 on the Mohs hardness scale, making it suitable for heavier blasting work. The end result will therefore be rough sandblasted surfaces.
This blasting grit is a great alternative to Corund as it has the same characteristics as well as a similar build up of minerals. Due to the difference in cost, this blasting grit is a great and cheaper alternative if you prefer using it only on short-term.
For heavier and long term work we always recommend the normal Corund.
Advantages of Sibasiv blasting grit:
- Angular grain shape
- Used for removing rust, paint and as an abrasive / roughening agent
- Suitable for all hard metals such as iron and steel
- Sold in bags of 25 kg
|5 - 10 workdays
|0,5 - 1 mm
|Blasting cabins, Blasting Pots, Pressure Blasting Cabinet
Do you have a question?
Would you like to know more? Send an E-mail to George at Work. We'll try to reply as soon as possible after you've sent your question. We'll reply within at least one business day.